Preventive Services For Continued Oral Health
Preventive dental services are an essential part of maintaining good oral health. At Green Grove Dental in St. Albert, we offer a wide variety of preventive services to reduce the likelihood of cavities, gum disease, and other dental problems.
What is involved with preventive services?
At Green Grove Dental, our range of preventive services is tailored to meet your needs. We start with a thorough cleaning of your teeth and gums. This allows us to identify any issues before they become more serious problems. We may recommend additional procedures such as fluoride treatments, sealants, or mouthguards to protect your oral health further.
Examples of preventive dental procedures include:
- Regular Oral Exams – During your regular checkup, we will examine your teeth and gums to identify any signs of decay, infection, or other issues. We can then recommend appropriate treatments.
- Cleanings – Regular dental cleanings remove plaque buildup from the surfaces of your teeth that may have been missed when brushing and flossing. This can help prevent serious issues from developing.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride can help strengthen and protect your teeth. We offer fluoride treatments at our office to prevent tooth decay.
- Oral Cancer Checks – We thoroughly examine the soft tissues in your mouth and neck for signs of oral cancer, such as tumors or sores that won’t heal.
Green Grove Dental is committed to helping you maintain a healthy, beautiful smile for life. Contact us today to learn more about our preventive services so you can keep that smile for years to come!
Contact Green Grove Dental About Preventive Services Today!
- Prevent the buildup of plaque and tartar
- Detect issues early before they become serious
- Prevent cavities and decay from developing
- Keep your teeth clean and breath fresh
- Ensure optimum oral health!